Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sunday Gratitude and Prayer Requests for a Failed Lent

 Prayer Requests
Since I seemed to have failed in my first Lenten attempts, I have decided that for the remainder of Lent, if you leave a prayer request in the comments, I will be sure to pray for you and your request when I go to Adoration.  (And in between, too!) Leave them anonymously if you want...I'll still pray.


This Sunday, the first of the month, I am grateful for:

1. Being witness to a truly historical moment--the first resignation of a pope in 600 years.
2. Trader Joe's Organic Gingermints

3. Work for next week...when you freelance, it's always great to have work
4. Fast wifi.  I sometimes wonder what we did without the Internet and without wifi.
5. A balanced checkbook. I consider it quite wonderful when the bank and I agree. 






2 comments:

  1. I agree with your #3, 4, and 5 gratitudes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The expression of gratitude is a beautiful thing. We should all regularly make lists of the things for which we are grateful. Also, please know we will dutifully join you in prayer for any requests posted here.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!