Friday, February 08, 2013

Meditations for Lent

I've been toying with the thought for some time, but now felt the prompting of the Spirit and have decided to commit. (Yikes, commitment.  Yikes.)

I will be devoting the blog to meditations, ideas, thoughts, suggestions and whatever else seems appropriate during Lent.  The goal is to have an entry every day, so that you and I can journey together during this holy season.  Sundays may still just be dedicated to gratitude and prayer scorecard, but we'll see.

I think the overarching theme will be on healing--healing of griefs, healing of relationships, emotional healing, and, to some extent, physical healing. I want to explore what I've learned about healing and what I'm still learning.

Lent is a time for prayer, renewal and hope.  God knows I need all of those these year, so I hope you will join me on this journey.

Blessings on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!