Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Gratitude and September Prayer

I'm sort of tired today so the day has ebbed off the page.  And I'm really irritated because I lost one of my favorite opal earrings.  Grrrrr....Since I went to several stores, it could be anywhere and retracing all my steps would be impossible.  Grrrr....

But despite that, today I am grateful:

1. The fountain the cats jarred without my knowing it and that had been leaking on the floor for several days didn't ruin anything that I can see.
2. That I was able to find the exact kind of pantry moth trap that I wanted.
3. Pumpkin spice muffins.
4. A good conversation in the ongoing healing of a relationship.
5. My library with its great librarians...and the fact I thought I had lost my library card, but it was actually stuck to the back of my driver's license.

As for the Prayer Score Card, it was an interesting month .
2 Yes
0 No
14 Unanswered.

The two yes had to do  with some aid with finances and the good results of a series of medical tests. The unanswered run the gamut from finances to relationships to life changes.  And so far, all of them are in a holding pattern, no answer and not even a real direction so far.

As I said, it was an interesting month, prayer-wise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!