Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Gratitude

There are times in my life when gratitude comes more easily than others; when the glass is clearly half-full and just waiting to overflow. Then there are times when the glass not only seems half-empty, but it feels like it has a slow leak as well.

That's why I decided to limit my Sunday gratitude to five things. That way if I'm feeling very positive, I get the choose five. If I'm having a harder time, I only have to come up with five. Either way, it's five!

So here are this week's Gratitude Five.
1. No rain.  It's not exactly sunny out, but the rain has stopped and for that I am very grateful. I was getting extremely tired of soggy.


2. Restoration in a broken relationship. I don't know where it will go from here or if more restoration is possible, but there has been communication where there was none, civility and even a tiny bit of laughter.


3. Bach Flower Remedies.  One of these days I'll write a post about them, but for now I'll just say that Mimulus and Star of Bethlehem have been life savers more than once.

.


4. Soup.  It's what I eat when I can't or won't find the energy to cook a real meal.

5. The Internet and WIFI . It allows me to work, connect and even blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!