Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am Grateful--Sunday Gratitude

What are you grateful for this Sunday?

I am grateful:
1.  For a flock of robins that hopped and pranced on my lawn, looking for earthworms.  I counted at least six, the most I've ever seen at one time.




 2.  For pumpkin spice latte.






3.  For a bargain matinee price to see the movie Hugo which, incidentally, is a mystical and magical meander through time, both literally and figuratively.  Well worth seeing.








4. For Words with Friends and especially for having finally won a round!









5. For being on the right side of the winter solstice, with the days getting longer minute by minute.









6. For a pellet stove when the temperature is below freezing







 7. For Nefer and Basti, even though they do drive me crazy at times.






8.  For chocolate.  Some things are always on the list.









9.  For Bach Flower Remedies. (I'll have to write about them soon.)









10.  For the promise of a new day, no matter how many struggles there have been in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!