Sunday, January 27, 2008

SNOW!!!

It's snowing here. Or it was most of the day. I've noticed that the cats don't like snow. They find it offensive to their little paws. I feel the same way. I find it offensive to my feet. That's because I no longer own proper snow boots like I did when I lived in Montana. Even though I have spent time in Indiana every winter for the past 15 years, I've managed to avoid buying boots.

Also, I like seeing pristine, unmarked snow. Footprints in the snow aren't attractive and if you don't know who made them, they are creepy.

I'm not sure if the squirrels care about the snow. It has completely covered their corn feeder, however. I'm sure they don't like that. By the way, the squirrels didn't like the roasted chestnuts that I put out at Christmas. I wasn't fond of them either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!