Friday, June 28, 2002

Note to Steve Erwin: There are no crocodiles in Oregon

Terry Erwin, wife of Steven Erwin, the Aussie Crocodile Hunter, is from my town in Oregon. They come back here very quietly to bring the grandbaby to see her parents and I just learned today that Steve has had at least two orthopedic surgeries here at Sacred Heart Hospital. When Terry Erwin was still living here and doing her wildlife rehabilitation work, she brought her cougar Melissa to my son's grade school. So I can say that I met Mrs. Crocodile Hunter before she was Mrs. Crocodile Hunter. It is interesting how truly small the world is.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!