This Sunday I am grateful for:
1. A wonderful hairdresser friend who makes me feel beautiful.
2. A pellet stove when it's frakkin' cold outside (like 28).
3. Root beer. I really like root beer, even if it's not good for me.
4. Post-it label rolls, one of the best inventions ever.
5. A flicker of hope for the future, which has been hard to come by this past year.
As for January prayers:
So far it's been 2 Yes and 13 Not Yet.
Some of the Not Yet have been on the list for nearly a year. I keep thinking of Jesus' parable of the widow and the judge and hope that persistence in prayer really will pay off.