On this Sunday, my five gratitudes are:
1. The blossoms on the cherry tree that float like butterflies.(Yes, this is my tree.)
2. Sunshine. Oh my, after months of grey and rain, sun is like a hug from the heavens.
3. Flip-flops. My little toesies are happy to be out of shoes, even if it is only for a day or two.
4. Movement toward restoration in a severely damaged relationship. I don't know if a complete healing can ever take place, but just the fact that this person and I have been able to talk is a great blessing.
5. A few moments of peace. As I've been trying to adjust to what is "new normal" in my life, I have been visited by more anxiety than peace. So even a few brief moments of peace are worthy of gratitude.