Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Gratitude

What are you grateful for today?  I'd love it if you would share with me in the comments.

On this Sunday, my five gratitudes are:

1. The blossoms on the cherry tree that float like butterflies.(Yes, this is my tree.)



2. Sunshine.  Oh my, after months of grey and rain, sun is like a hug from the heavens.


3. Flip-flops. My little toesies are happy to be out of shoes, even if it is only for a day or two.


4. Movement toward restoration in a severely damaged relationship.  I don't know if a complete healing can ever take place, but just the fact that this person and I have been able to talk is a great blessing.

5. A few moments of peace. As I've been trying to adjust to what is "new normal" in my life, I have been visited by more anxiety than peace.  So even a few brief moments of peace are worthy of gratitude.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Oh Woodeene you continue to have a wonderful and powerful way with words!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Monday, but I'll post my gratitudes:
    1. for Sun, Glorious sun!
    2. for Friends!
    3. for my family, especially loving hubby and twin googs
    4. for the work God so graciously provides
    5. for a visit with a good friend last week
    Did I say sun?
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!