Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Gratitude for mid-Lent

I know that listing the things one is grateful for is an important way to refocus.  Sometimes it's easy to find dozens of things; other weeks, not so much.  That's why I'm limiting my list to five.  That way if I have more than enough, I can pick and choose and if I'm struggling, I only have to think of five. 

So this week's five:

  1. Lemon water.  I really like lemonade, but in a pinch, water with a squirt of lemon, even from one of those plastic lemons is thirst-quenching.

 2. Clean kitty litter boxes. Freshly bleached. Self-explanatory.


3. A pellet stove.  When it's snowing in March, nothing makes the room cozier.


4. Enough ice cream in the carton for a nice sized bowl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!