Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Sunday Gratitude--Late

Sometimes, I just go clonk.  As in, I don't seem to be able to focus or accomplish much of anything.
That's what happened on Sunday.  I met a friend who was in town for a brief visit; we attended Divine Liturgy at the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic church and then I just sort of went clonk.

So here's the Sunday gratitude a few days late:

1.  Sunshine.  I don't care if it's getting dry in Oregon.  We drown 10 months of the year.  Sunshine keep on shining.
2.  Energy to walk.  I have had times in my life when I haven't been horribly fatigued, so being able to walk between 3/4 and 1.5 miles for the past few days is a blessing.  Even though I'm not crazy about walking.
3. Lavender.  On said walk there are a few lavender bushes with blooms.  I pull them through my fingers and relish the scent.
4.  For continued restoration of a relationship that I thought was beyond healing.
5.  Fresh beans, tomatoes, and cucumber from the little garden a friend put in for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!