Sometimes, I just go clonk. As in, I don't seem to be able to focus or accomplish much of anything.
That's what happened on Sunday. I met a friend who was in town for a brief visit; we attended Divine Liturgy at the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic church and then I just sort of went clonk.
So here's the Sunday gratitude a few days late:
1. Sunshine. I don't care if it's getting dry in Oregon. We drown 10 months of the year. Sunshine keep on shining.
2. Energy to walk. I have had times in my life when I haven't been horribly fatigued, so being able to walk between 3/4 and 1.5 miles for the past few days is a blessing. Even though I'm not crazy about walking.
3. Lavender. On said walk there are a few lavender bushes with blooms. I pull them through my fingers and relish the scent.
4. For continued restoration of a relationship that I thought was beyond healing.
5. Fresh beans, tomatoes, and cucumber from the little garden a friend put in for me.