Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Gratitude

I missed last Sunday for various reasons, but I was determined not to miss this week.

So:
1. Dinner with friends this week.  They didn't know how much I needed company, and how healing it was to be with them.  But it was.

2. Licorice.  I've been on a licorice kick lately and found some really good stuff at Costco.

3. Clean (ish) carpet.  I finally got around to cleaning the carpet where the cats barfed. And the sliding door.  And the screen door.  More to be done, but at least that much was accomplished.

4. I have spoken about restoration of a badly damaged relationship and I think it's reached "about as fur as it kin go" as they sing in Oklahoma, but then God sometimes does the impossible. I'm growing more peaceful about the reality and that is something to be grateful for.

5. Nice talk with my aunt on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!