Sunday, June 03, 2012

Prayer Update for May 2012

I kept track of my prayers for the month of May, for my own edification as much as anything. I've decided to continue through June, since several things are still "pending," but the official May results are:
11 Yes
4 No
9 Unclear or unanswered.

As I've said before, the "yes" tend to be small and urgent, the "unanswered" are much more major and involve other people and complicated situations. However, of the 8 "unanswered" that I've moved to June, 5 of them ultimately have to be either a "yes" or a "no" without doubt.  One, well, it could be one of those forever not entirely clear things.  As for the other two, if I am changed, it may be that they would become moot, so we shall see.

I'll keep you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!