Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Gratitude

Sunday and time to consider what I am grateful for.

1.  A clean counter.  Now this might not seem like a big deal to you, but I'm not the world's best at keeping counters clean so this is something to be thankful about. Cat on counter doesn't count.

2. The garage door opener acted up, but after a prayer to St. Joseph and a quick consult of the manual, it's working again.

3. The ability to look at some of the many things in my life, ascertain if they are things that make me feel good and happy or not and get rid of some that had unhappy memories. Not a lot, but a few.  For a hoarder by nature, this is good progress.

4. Basti, who doesn't try to go outside, barf on the rug, eat the flowers or dig in the garbage.  She just purrs...and cuddles now and then.

5. For time spent in meditation and prayer with an increased clarity about what I did wrong in the past and a resolve to do better in the future.

Oops.  I spoke too soon. Apparently Basti thinks the fountain is a cat watering station.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments. Let's talk!